Looking for commercial services?
We do that too!
Our Roofing Process
One of the biggest investments you can make in your home is your roof; it protects everything that is underneath.
Raindrop Roofing NW is a residential and commercial roofing company that has built solid relationships within all areas of the roofing industry and won outstanding recommendations from homeowners and commercial building owners and managers because of our high quality standards, roofing expertise, and professionalism.
(1) Meet and Estimate
- We will meet with you to learn about your roofing needs from budget and aesthetics to roofing product preferences, energy usage, and length of time you expect to keep the property.
- Climb on the roof to inspect it for damage, age, or rot.
- Send a free, straightforward estimate with recommendations about repairs or replacement and roofing products that fit your needs.
- Once we receive a signed contract, we’ll place you on our schedule.
(2) Project Preparation
- A Raindrop Roofing NW supervisor will visit and walk your property with you to determine how to protect landscaping, where a dumpster should go, where roofing materials should be stored, where to park vehicles, what time we can start each morning, and to answer any remaining questions.
- Roofing materials and a dumpster (or dump trailer) will be delivered to your home or business up to 3 days before the project begins.
- It’s a good idea to contact your neighbors or nearby businesses to let them know that we will be removing and replacing your roof. Although we are respectful of nearby people and businesses, roofing can be noisy.
- You may want to take precious artwork, large mirrors, or pictures off walls that could be jostled during the project.
(3) Under Construction
Raindrop Roofing NW takes extra precautions during the roofing process in an effort to safeguard your home that other roofing companies may neglect, including: Careful preparation to prevent water leakage and Daily cleanup.
- We will take care to thoroughly protect walkways, sidewalks, landscaping, decks, porches, and railings
- Tear off your existing roof
- Conduct another inspection of insulation and the roof’s internal structure to look for hidden damage, leaks, or rot
- Replace your steep pitch or flat roof according to our exacting quality standards and the manufacturer’s specifications (essential for warranty coverage)
- Proper waste disposal according to your city or county’s rules
- Drive as few trucks as possible to your home or business to minimize traffic congestion;
- Drug-free and smoke-free job sites. You will never find cigarette butts dropped around your property. We’ve earned and maintained our stellar safety record partially because of our insistence on employees remaining drug-free.
We stake our reputation on our comprehensive cleanup. We wouldn’t earn rave reviews without leaving behind spotless job sites.
- Sweep away any stray nails or debris with a powerful magnet.
- Carefully remove landscaping and property protection.
- Haul away large debris either by truck or in the dumpster.
(5) Final Inspection
A supervisor will re-inspect your roof to confirm that it has been installed properly according to our high standards and the manufacturer’s warranty.