Roof Decks (Walking Deck Membranes)
Raindrop Roofing Northwest offers walking deck membranes, the best waterproofing solution for balconies, decks, patios, built-in flower boxes and flat roofs to be used as a deck. Walking deck Membranes are a finished membrane or coating similar to linoleum or rubber which allows foot traffic and regular living use. It is to be used when the roof deck is above a space you want to keep dry and also use for expanding your living space outdoors.
Products (See links for installing recommendations)
- DecTec – www.dec-tec.com/why-dectec
- GacoDeck – www.gacoretail.com/docs/GacoDeck_Br_lowres.pdf
- DecRite – www.deckrite.com
Lifetime of product
Gaco: 50 yr. warranty on materials only (can refresh coating every 5-7 years for color and increased durability) 10 yrs.
DecTec: 60 mil – 10 yrs. labor and materials / 80 mil – 12 yrs. Labor and 20 yrs. material
- Fire resistant
- Cool underfoot even at high temperatures
- Ideal for balconies & rooftop decks
- Spreadcoat construction cannot delaminate
- Thermal emittance: 0.87
- Solar reflectance: 0.71
- Meets ASTM 4434-06 / CGSB 37.54 (current)
- UV stabilized
- Anti microbial
- Excellent vinyl to vinyl “weldability”
- Internal polyester reinforcement
- System components include pre-formed
- Meets ADA skid-resistant standards
If you have any questions please contact us, we’re happy to help you out.